Have a Wonderful Day!

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Time Has Flown

So this wind is getting colder, and all I can hear is Christmas music! It's hard to believe that it's already this time of year again. This year has flown by, again, just like the past ones.. but it amazes me how much faster each year goes by. I am so blessed to have each member of my family sitting around the tree with me again this year.. It makes my heart so happy to know that I have such an amazing support system in my family, and that I have them all together for another year. This year has been rough, but we have stuck together.. and Im sure this Christmas is going to be the best one yet.

Today was the first day of practice for the Childrens Play. The kids all looked so cute doing hand motions to the Christmas songs! My niece and nephews are so grown up, and they bless me just getting to watch them worship so freely. I am excited to see how the play turns out this year! Praying that it all turns out well, and no one crys on stage this year :)

3 comments:

  1. It's okay if someone cries..that's to be expected. ;) You are showing them how to worship, and you are teaching them about the birth of Christ by helping them take part in the story. It blesses the congregation so much to see this, but it will bless you too by getting to work with these kids. I know last year I was blessed so much by it. If you need help with measuring for costumes or anything, let me know. I just used packing tape for the hems last year! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw, you still need to become a follower of MY blog! hehehe Love you. Thank you for subbing for me tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your class did awesome! they are so cute. Im glad I got to sub for you.. and I hope you and van had fun today :) love you. and Ill follow you, im still learning! lol

    ReplyDelete